SSI Sterile Skirted Screw Cap Tubes, Standard Cap – Natural. Capacity 0.5ml. Pack of 50.
All Screw Cap II, Tether Cap II, Standard Cap and Tether Caps are compatible with all SSI screw cap microtubes. All caps, inserts and tubes are available in non-sterile formats.
SSI Screw Cap Microtubes
SSI screw cap microtubes are ideal for long term use and sample storage. Manufactured to the most rigid standards they can be used in extremes of temperature, from vapour phase liquid nitrogen through to boiling applications.
The cap and O-rings used with SSI tubes are designed to ensure a perfect, leak-free seal. When combined with the low-binding properties of the virgin polypropylene and certification of freedom from DNase, RNase and DNA they provide the ideal long term storage solution for even the most precious of samples.
- Available in sizes 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml.
- Withstand 20,000g
- Super clear polypropylene
- Standard base or skirted free standing options
- Graduated options
- Ribbed and non-ribbed options
- Compatible with all standard centrifuges, racking and storage systems.
- Certified RNase, DNase and DNA free.
- Also available sterile
- Pack of 500 tubes.
- Available in a wide range of colours
NB. Caps must be purchased separately
There are currently no product reviews for this item.