Standard SSI Microtubes – Blue. Capacity 1.5ml. 5 Packs of 500 microtubes
Standard “snap top” micro-centrifuge tubes have been carefully designed to deliver maximum performance, convenience, versatility and reliability. Standard microtubes are manufactured from virgin homo-polymer polypropylene and are available in a selection of popular volume sizes, styles and colors. Standard microtubes have a positive seal design meaning they are suitable for boiling applications and can also be autoclaved.
- Temperature range from -90 to 120ºC
- Withstand up to 20,000g
- Frosted side panel and cap for easy writing and labeling
- Extended cap lip for easy opening
- Available in a choice of colours
- These tubes are RNase and DNase free
There are currently no product reviews for this item.