New Rainin PureSpeed™ Protein Tips
Faster, More Convenient Workflow
Pure, Concentrated Functional Protein
Rainin PureSpeed™ Protein Tips radically simplify purification of native and recombinant proteins. This innovative approach produces the highest concentration of purified protein, allowing many options for downstream functional assays.
Unlike gravity-fed affinity columns and spin columns, PureSpeed Protein Tip’s unique process draws sample repeatedly over a low dead volume, packed resin bed offering controlled contact time with the resin and higher binding kinetics. An efficient wash step removes any contaminants that can produce false positives and the final low volume elution step produces highly concentrated functional protein.
Using the protein purification protocol offered on Rainin’s E4 XLS electronic pipette, PureSpeed tips provide a convenient, low-cost method of purifying micro-scale volumes of target protein in as little as 15 minutes.
PureSpeed tips come packaged as 12 tips and are available with three resin types: ProA and ProG for antibody purification; IMAC for recombinant proteins.
- Superior concentration and purity compared with conventional methods
- From microliter to milliliter purification of native and recombinant proteins
- Parallel processing of 1–12 protein samples with Rainin’s E4 XLS electronic pipette
- Faster than conventional methods – pure samples in as little as 15 minutes
- Gentle on proteins – superior protein activity
- No additional concentration steps required
>> View the Rainin PureSpeed Protein Tips Video
>> Download the Rainin PureSpeed Protein Tips Brochure
>> Download the Rainin PureSpeed Protein Tips FAQs
>> Go to the Rainin PureSpeed Protein Tips Product Listing