|Available as a 6- or 8-channel pipette, you can quickly adjust the spacing of the nozzles as you pipette to transfer liquids from one format to another. For example, you can aspirate samples from micro-centrifuge tubes, turn the spacing knob, and dispense straight into a 24, 48, or 96-well plate.
Its speed, ease and accuracy make it ideal for Genomic, Proteomic, Tissue Culture and Cell Culture applications. And like all Pipet-Lite XLS models, it features new levels of comfort and ease-of-use plus an embedded RFID tag to enable advanced calibration tracking.
Quickly Move Samples Between Formats
Set the nozzle spacing between 9 and 14mm (8 channel) or 9 and 19mm (6 channel) to quickly move samples between different plate and tube formats. The adjustable spacer is ideally suited for routine micro-well work when you need to change formats quickly.
Repeatable Nozzle Spacing
Set the limiter dial, then move quickly between formats by twisting the spacing knob to the maximum setting. A detent on the limiter dial sets the maximum nozzle spacing, so users can move back and forth between formats with speed, precision and consistency.
The Pipet-Lite XLS Adjustable Spacer pipette features the proven LTS™ LiteTouch System nozzles for faster tip loading and absolutely consistent sample loading.
The liquid end rotates 360°, so you can quickly align with the mother or daughter plate, with comfortable left or right-hand operation.
- Fits most standard format plates and tube arrays
- Precise nozzle spacing adjustment mechanism for reproducible tip spacing from experiment to experiment
- Spacing ranges: 6-channel: 9–19mm and 8-channel: 9–14mm
- Improved volume adjustment lock prevents drift
- Available in: 6-channel: 300 and 1200μl volumes, 8-channel: 50, 300 and 1200μl volumes
- Suitable for use with 24, 48, 96-well plates, microcentrifuge tubes
- For use with LTS tips
- Pipette‘s RFID tags can be queried for asset management